Umrah is a religious duty which is performed by mohammedian’s with utmost faith and spirit. Though not compulsory, it is highly regarded by those who practice their faith vigorously. Hajj, which is one of the five pillars of Islam, and is performed by Muslims on a prescribed period of time but Umrah can be done at any time of the year. The rituals of Islam include Tawaf, Sa’I and Halq which intensifies the pure connection between man and Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala. There are millions of people who perform Umrah all the time with their sincerity and dedication so that they strengthen their relationship with Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala in a profuse manner.
The first Umrah was performed by Prophet Mohammed (Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) along with 2000+ followers after the conquest of Mecca in 629 which was followed by the agreed Hudaibiya Treaty. Umrah, as a holy pilgrimage, means a lot to Muslims because they strive hard to travel to Mecca so that their duty towards Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala is fulfilled. It is for this strong reason that one should carefully consider the pro’s and con’s before booking an Umrah Packages because the concentration should be on performing religious duties than being hassled up about different kinds of inconveniences. In order to choose the best Umrah Packages, the pilgrims should keep many important prerequisites in mind which will help the religious people embark on the journey in a peaceful manner. The pilgrims should make sure that the packages meet the requirements and there are proper services provided in the package. Below are the tips which a pilgrim should consider before stepping onto the Umrah rituals
- Every pilgrim has his/her own requirement where, upon choosing the package, the pilgrim should make sure that the hotel accommodations are according to his/her requirements where the level of the hotel can be chosen, i.e. budget, comfort or luxury. There might be single or shared rooms where the pilgrim can choose his choice.
- If the pilgrim is a first time traveler, it might be difficult for him/her to check-in into the hotel. It is for this strong reason that the pilgrim should make sure that the umrah package a person who will meet and assist the pilgrim when he/she arrives at the airport.
- Transportation should also be a major inclusion in the package because the religious journey will require transfer from place to place and also arriving at the hotel when the pilgrimage is completed.
- Flight and hotel bookings are one of the important aspects for the Umrah pilgrims where the pilgrim should be keen on the fact that everything should be booked as per schedule because late bookings often have a chance of uncertainty.
- Umrah tour packages also include fulfilling of visa obligations for the pilgrims so that there is no hassle faced by them.
- The package should include Umrah travel guides who will make sure that the pilgrimage takes place without any worry all the rituals are done without any discomfort.
Umrah is a golden opportunity to strengthen one’s relationship with Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta’ala. It has been observed that many Muslims express their dire desire to go on a pilgrimage so that the sins are forgiven and the pilgrim returns to his/her home country with a new vision and perspective about Islam. You can know further regarding Umrah and Haj Tour Package so that you can live up to your aim of visiting the Holy kaaba and performing rituals which will strengthen one’s faith.
To get a detailed know-how of the cheap Umrah tour package, you can go through http://www.labbaikumrahs.com/